Thursday, April 17, 2014

Jurong Bird Park

Planned on spending the day at Jurong Bird Park but 15 minutes after I got there it started raining, hard! My photography tour of the park was cancelled and I went home after waiting a few hours for the rain to pass. I have a few shots to share and I promise to go back another day and get many more.

Pink Flamingos right at the entrance. 

Spreading out his wings, thank you for the nice shot!

Personally not a fan of Parrots but these guys seem calm enough. They are not in an enclosure, just hanging out. 


Ostrich that was very happy to have his picture taken. If I walked away or tried to photograph another Ostrich he would walk in front of me and pose. Very handsome dude. He had an enclosure that was open, just had a 4 foot tall fence around it. Can't believe how open this bird park is. You'd think they would all take off. I guess they are happy?

More flamingos. Not as pink as the others.

Good looking duck.

I don't know what this bird is. Sort of cute.

This guy was hanging out by the Ostriches. I don't know what he is but he is quite a looker!

Happy Friday!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment