Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pelicans at Jurong Bird Park

I made my way back to the Jurong Bird Park last week. The last time I was there it rained all day. I was wishing for a rain cloud on this trip as well, it was super hot and sunny! The pelicans didn't seem to mind at all.

An egret in the background.



His feathers are so pretty. 

He has an interesting look. 


Love his feathers and his sleek beak :)

They were fishing for a bit but never caught anything that I could see. 

He almost looks like he has a wig on, or a toupee, lol!

Not much to say this week because I am NERVOUS! We are running in the Sundown Marathon Saturday night, both Geoff and I are running a half marathon. My knee is better but I haven't been able to train like I should have so I think this could be a long slow run/walk. Still totally worth trying my best. Races are always so fun, great atmosphere, and the carbo loading session of pasta all day is the best! 

Happy Friday!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment