Thursday, September 18, 2014

Flowers at Gardens by the Bay East

Here are some flowers from my walk at Gardens by the Bay East. Enjoy!

Wide open lotus flower. I don't know if I've ever seen this yellow part of the flower core. Really pretty!





Sometimes when I am out taking photos I am so concentrated on exposure and holding the camera steady, etc that I don't even see what I am shooting. I didn't notice the great reflection of the flower at the bottom left of the frame. 


Cattails!


I love a butterfly. It was just breezy enough to make it challenging. When I saw it I started shooting and just kept going till it left, about 10 seconds is all I had. Wish it would have stuck around a bit longer so I could change my camera settings. 

I liked the bright colors in this photo. Super small flowers covering a large plant.

Same here, liked the colors, so much pretty green with a bit of white and orange. Its a little dark because the white of the flower was way too bright and I had to correct it a bit. 

Happy Friday!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment