Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Quick Walk on Tired Legs

My idea for this weeks blog did not work out. I was given strict instructions by my running coach (aka husband) to stay off my feet and let my legs rest a bit. I have a super tight muscle that is giving me a hard time lately, nothing too serious. Since I couldn't really get out and about I just took a short walk yesterday staying close to home. Here is what I have to share.

Lunch at a nice French Bistro? 

Walking to Cold Storage in Telok Ayer, this is looking down Club Street. I think I recently posted a similar photo from a different street. I love the shophouses, so pretty!

Chinese New Year is coming up soon. The coins are up in Chinatown.

Our condo is in the gold building on the left side of the photo. 

This is a cool painting on the side of this building. 

Foot reflexology and a corner for offerings. 

Someone else trying to get a photo of the coins :)

I took this photo with my cell phone at the grocery store. I have never liked croutons anyway but $10.00? Are you kidding me? I find it ironic that these are sold at a grocery store named Fair Price. This must be the rip off section. 

And this is my favorite photo of the week. Not for the quality, it isn't that good and here is why. I took the photo thinking that window washers were sort of interesting. The photo was taken from my balcony at home and these guys have been working across the street for a few days now. Window washing on high rises must be the scariest job ever! When I was editing my photos I noticed something looked odd about the basket the guys are in. I kept cropping to get a zoomed in shot. It looks like there is duct tape on the edges of the basket! If it isn't scary enough dangling a gazillion feet above the ground but to do it in a duct taped basket? oh boy. I'm sure that tape is just for some unimportant small fix, right? ugh. New basket please!!!!

Happy Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment