Friday, August 26, 2016

Birds and Bees


Busy worker bee.

Bee in flight.

At first I thought this was a hummingbird but looking online I see it is an Olive-backed Sunbird. He is looking at me like he does not like having his photo taken at all. Bird has a bad attitude.

We were at Gardens by the Bay taking photos of the flowers, I did not expect to try to photograph birds. Decided to give it a try just as a what the heck sort of thing. Glad I did. Even though the plants and flowers are in the way these photos are still pretty good and it makes me want to go try some more birds photos. 

You can really see the pretty feathers in this photo.

Profile shot, lol!

Look at those wings fluttering! And that beak slightly open, very pretty.
If the haze clears out I'll try more birds soon.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment