Thursday, August 11, 2016

Singapore Orchid Show

Photos of the Singapore Orchid Show on display at the indoor Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay. Enjoy!

Crowded day at the Flower Dome. 

Everyone taking photos, this must be the single most photographed spot in Singapore.

Beautiful orchids with the sunlight hitting them perfectly.

Its a large space, tons to see.

I love flowers! Sunlight is giving them a nice edgy glow.

Wish I could have removed the dead bloom for this photo. No touching is allowed.



This orchid looks like it has little fuzzy strings hanging from the center of the blossoms. I tried googling this but I am still not sure if it just happened to land there accidentally or if it is a part of the flower. I have a few other photos that show this orchid has quite a few of these fuzzy strands. 

Nice colors, greens and purples...

Love this one too, bright white.

Shadows were a problem. I should get an external flash to light up the shadows but then I would really stand out and I prefer to blend in! 

Love this pic!

Here is a close up of the flowers she was photographing. They are pretty indeed! Might be my favorite photo today.

A durian play house. Stinky I bet.

Selfie stick in the trees.

Happy Friday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment