Thursday, September 8, 2016

A Week Lost

This week I had a super hard time taking photos and I am going to blame it all on this book.


This book is by far the best book I've read all year out of 13 so far. If you love to read do yourself a huge favour and go find this book. It is an interesting read, takes all of my concentration at times but is totally worth it.

So a few weeks ago I forgot to post on a Friday and I actually had some photos to share so I'll share them now.

I went out to take photos of birds at Gardens by the Bay. It was an epic fail, I only got good photos of this one bird and its friend and about 12 mosquito bites.

Very nice reflection shot.

I couldn't figure out what kind of bird it is. It is a bit taller with long legs and those feet look like chicken feet.

So giving up on the birds of course my next subject would be flowers. The lotus flowers are so beautiful. Something so pretty growing out of the muck and the mud.

Love the pink flowers and the lily pads.

Nice reflection.


Another good reflection.

Do you prefer the close up or....

Back a little with the palm fronds in the shot?

Love this plant, I thought it was a ginger plant but I'm not so sure now.

Beautiful orchids along the walk ways.

These are super tiny little buds on a tall shrub type plant. The Gardens by the Bay is growing and expanding their gardens and walkways. Always something new to see here.

Hopefully tonight I will be able to tear myself apart from this book for a night photo shoot at Chinatown. It is time to celebrate the Mid Autumn Festival and the lanterns displayed at Chinatown this year are supposed to be very special.

Happy Friday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment