Thursday, September 15, 2016

Chinatown at Mid Autumn Festival

Hello! This week I did make it to Chinatown to photograph the lanterns hung for the 2016 Mid Autumn Festival. Enjoy the photos!

Here is the main lantern display, Chang'e, the Moon Goddess of Immortality.

Two ladies getting a cell phone pic.

Another main street in Chinatown has more lanterns hung.

I waited for the light to cross then stopped right in the middle, just for a few seconds, to take photos. There were other photographers there waiting to do the same thing I was doing.

I think this is the husband of Chang'e.


Overview looking down one of the busiest pedestrian streets in Chinatown.

The best part of Mid Autumn Festival is the children's lantern painting competition. These are great!

Excellent work. He wrote "I love to paint" near the very bottom. Yes, it shows, you did amazing!

Excellent, check out their faces and their expressions.

Same here, very good job!

I recognize this, National Day celebrations. Love it.

Her face and eyes are so beautiful.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment