Thursday, November 3, 2016

Rainy Day in the Garden


The rainy season is here and I am enjoying it. Took a wet walk around Gardens by the Bay during a light rain. I figure your really either wet from sweating or wet from rain so might as well.
He doesn't mind the rain.

This little guy liked it too.

Tons of snails were out. 

The snails seemed to love this grove of palm trees. It was really pretty in there, nice shelter from the rain.

If only there were a frog or a turtle or a giant colorful dragonfly sitting on these lily pads. 

The raindrops in this photo are nice.

Perfect petal with raindrops.

One benefit of a light rain is that there aren't many people here so I have the gardens all to myself.

Pretty patterns in a tiny bud.

Super zoom, they look like little bow ties.

The flowers in the above photos are very small buds found on this plant lining the sidewalk. I bet most people don't notice how pretty they are.
 
Then the bees came out. This photo might be my favorite bee photo today.

Love to get a good photo of a bee. Nice bokeh in the background from the raindrops.

Good wing shot. If only I could have got his face in it also. Next time maybe.

Found a cannon ball tree with beautiful blooms.

Several blooms on one tree. This has to be my favorite tree in Singapore.


Happy Friday!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment