Thursday, November 24, 2016

Esplanade Theater Garden

The view from The Esplanade Theater at Marina Bay. Even though we live in the heart of downtown we are never far from a beautiful park.

This building is in the shape of a durian, a popular fruit in Southeast Asia.

They recently renovated the landscaping. It used to be a palm tree garden. Those have all been moved elsewhere and now there are many different plants and flowers and more seating. This photo is similar to the first photo. I couldn't decide which I liked better.

Here is the way it used to look with all of the palm trees. I thought I wasn't going to like to new gardens but I do. I hope all of the palms are happy in their new homes.

The Esplanade has a nice water feature that provides a good reflection of the Swiss Hotel down the street. This is where the vertical marathon was last weekend.

Managed to get a nice bee shot today, excellent blurred background.

And a nice butterfly shot as well.

This is my favorite flower shot of the day. Wish I could figure out how to make those white petals less glare-y. Hard to do with the bright sun.

Beautiful buds.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment