Thursday, November 16, 2017

Baby Duck Palooza



Right outside our home there is a bay inlet with a dock. Some of our neighbors have boats there. We do not have a boat and we don't really want one so I thought it was sort of silly to rent this place since we are not boat people. I am so glad we did though because the water right outside is so peaceful and calming to look at every day. I absolutely love it and really appreciate having this view. Lately there has been a lot of baby ducks gathering on the water. At first it was 4 or 5, now they have grown to 12-15 baby ducks at a time. They all come together in the water and swim around together, they are soooo darn cute. Maybe a little too small and too far away for my 18-250 zoom lens but I photographed them anyway. I couldn't help myself. Enjoy!

Aren't they cute? See what I mean though about my lens, not really sharp enough and I am fully zoomed. But still worth posting, I think.


They scare easily. As soon as I walk out there they swim a different direction. 



 Love these flying baby duck photos.

 
 The photo on the left is the original and the one on the right is edited to look even more blurry and in black and white. I think I prefer the one on the right. I always use Pixlr.com for free online photo editing. 



Now you see them...

Now you don't.


Popping back up...

Cuteness overload.

And scarf #2 is complete! woot woot!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment