Friday, November 3, 2017

Seal Slough Egrets

These photos were all taken in Manual Mode, handheld, no tripod about the same as last week. Too many photos to include in my blog so I'll try to add a link to the album.

I realized some of these egrets have yellow bills and some have black. The yellow bills are on the Great Egret and the black or dark bills are the Snowy Egrets aka small white heron.

Snowy Egret. 

Snowy Egret

Great Egret

So pretty. 

Not the same egret as the last photo, just the same pose.

The Great Egret hanging out. They really let me get so close to them this day.

Snowy Egret looking for a snack.

Beautiful reflection shot.

I just got lucky with these flying egret photos. 


Look at that beautiful bird.

Here is the link to see the rest of the photos.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment