Thursday, May 2, 2013

Tulipmania

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! It was a rainy day in Singapore so I thought it was a good excuse to check out Tulipmania at Gardens by the Bay. I love taking pictures of flowers and landscape. Probably because I never have to worry about the "eye roll" when I say, wait, one more shot! Here are some of my pictures, enjoy!
This was at the entrance of Tulipmania in the Flower Dome at Gardens by the bay.









I learned how to adjust the exposure value in the manual setting in my last online photography class. All of these pictures were taken in the manual setting. I feel pretty good about them but I know I have a long way to go when it comes to learning photography. 
Looking forward to completing a few more classes before next Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment