Thursday, May 9, 2013

A bit of the Singapore Botanical Gardens

I made it out to the Singapore Botanical Gardens today. This is my favorite park in Singapore and I think maybe the most beautiful. I took the train to the gardens and close to the entrance there is a small pond that I had not noticed before.



This cutie pie was there and he loved getting his picture taken!


He wasn't so bashful either.





My last lesson in my online photography class was on composition. One of the guidelines of good composition is leading lines. Not sure I accomplished my goal since these lines do not lead to anything but the photos are still pretty :)

And a few pretty flowers from the gardens...




I love how all of the trees in Singapore have plants growing on them. So pretty and tropical.


See you next Friday.





No comments:

Post a Comment