Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stir crazy!

This week Singapore has been dealing with terrible haze that has left the air quality, at times, in the hazardous range. I have not left my condo since last Sunday. You have no idea how bored I am! I attempted to take pictures indoors and I am nice enough to NOT post those pics here! Evidently I am not a food photographer and we have nothing remotely interesting in our condo :) Hopefully the conditions will improve soon. Until then I thought I would show you how bad it is here.






Pretty nasty out there! Here are a few older pics of clearer days.


This picture is taken from the same angle as the last two hazy pictures. What a difference, you can see the ocean!


This picture is taken from the same angle as the first two hazy pictures. Check back next week, hopefully I will be able to get out into the world again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment