Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sweet Virginia Breeze

The hazy conditions in Singapore forced me out of town and gave me a wonderful week in Virginia (USA). I love coming here to see my family. They live on a beautiful lake in the country. We had excellent weather and plenty of clean, fresh air! Ahhhh deep breath! Enjoy the pictures!


Introducing Tallulah, my new best friend!




I still need to work on my sunset pictures but look how beautiful the clouds are. I'd like to get better at this so the foreground isn't completely lost.





Tall grass and hay bales in the background.




Goose Creek Studio in Bedford.


Cute down town Bedford.




Nice lake/sky shots.

Back home the smoke is clearing as the fires are burning out and I know we are all hoping the worst of it is in the past. I had an excellent week on the lake and will be returning home to Singapore in the next few days. Until then I will take in as much fresh, clean, Virginia air as possible. I have plans to travel to Germany and Denmark in the near future so check back for some interesting photos in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment