Thursday, October 31, 2013

Jet Lag Comfort Food


One thing I love about Singapore is the food! After a long flight, total travel time of 21 hours, a nice hot bowl of noodles will get you out of your cranky pants funk. Exactly what I needed. My husbands favorite place, and now my favorite too, is Eng's Noodle House on Tanjong Katong Road. We took the circle line mrt to the Dakota stop and walked from there. 


This is it, our new favorite place! 


Here is the menu, my kind of place. Every time we go to a restaurant with a giant menu I always pick the worst dish. Cannot go wrong here! We had the dry wanton mee and the boiled wanton soup. I had lime juice and Geoff had the water chestnut drink. Love that they have a hotline! It has been added to my iPhone!


This is it! Yumtastic noodles with a bit of veg and char siew. Cannot get enough!!! 


This is the best chilli sauce I've had in Singapore so far. It is super hot so I only used a few drops here and there but it gives a ton of flavor. I will definitely visit Eng's more often!

This blog post was an experiment for me as it was written on my iPhone and the photos were taken on my iPhone. I probably won't write many posts this way but I have been wanting to try this since I installed the blogger app. It has been pretty easy so far. Fingers crossed I can publish this post successfully. It could be handy when I'm traveling, we already have our next trip booked to Bhutan in Feb. :)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment