Friday, October 24, 2014

Canned Bads!

Yes, you read that right, canned bads not canned goods. You'll see :)

Who knew there could be so many different flavors of canned tuna? I still just buy tuna in spring water, so boring, I know. 

I never did like magic.

What does it mean to "corn" something? Don't answer that, I don't want to know. I do know that I named this blog correctly!

Canned squid. I like squid when it's fresh but this is not OK. 

Mock duck meat. Usually vegetarian food sounds good to me but this is such a turn off. I read the label, it's mostly made from gluten, maybe that means glutinous rice? I promise NOT to try it and let you know how it is. 

Canned pork leg with mushrooms. A picture is worth a thousand words and the photo on the can says it all.

Pork luncheon meat with your choice of cheese or black pepper. If I had to choose....I'd go for the black pepper. 

So many different types of Spam here. 

Why? I love plums. This is so sad. I have ordered a drink at a restaurant that had a super sour plum in it and it was pretty good but I think this is different. 

I really like the Aloe Vera. It can be found in yogurt and some drinks. Still need to try the other two. 

Happy Friday!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment