Thursday, October 2, 2014

Street Photography

Its been a little hazy lately so I didn't have too many chances to get out this week. Hope it clears up soon! Here are my best photos.

This is the original photo with no editing. Birds on a branch. I do not like birds! These pidgeons like to fly right up in your face, rude! Not crazy about this photo either. I'll do some editing to see what I can get out of it.

I like this photo after I manipulated it a bit, desaturated colors and added noise (static). Good for Halloween.

This wasn't too bad either, just making it a black and white photo made it more interesting. The lines from the branches going across the photo are nice with the main subject, birds, off center. 

These guys are sitting back to back, probably waiting for their wives to finish up shopping.

No shoes in the temple! What is that towel hanging for? Take my shoes off? OK. Community towel, no thanks... :(

I liked the sign in Mandarin (I'm guessing Mandarin) and the small pop of yellow at the top of the Fortune Center building and the pretty blue sky.

Same here, liked the signs on the buildings and the green trees and the red and white HDB in the background.

I want to come back and get a better shot of the South East Asia sign. Maybe with a gritty background or a bird on it. This is the same photo as the one above just cropped differently. I couldn't decided which I liked better. 

The National Library. This is outside the building, looking up and in, mostly catching the reflection in the glass. Loved the lines, prettier in person I guess.

The courtyard of the National Library. Huge area, breezy, shaded and much cooler here than out on the street. The kids and the colorful flags caught my eye. 

Odd batch of photos this week, but I sort of like them. 

Happy Friday!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment