Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rain on my Window

I wasn't really ready to share a blog on rain just yet. I wanted to wait and get more shots but I had a hard time getting any shots that I felt like sharing this week. So I hope to have another post with rain as the main subject, especially since I love a good rainfall and also we have begun the monsoon season. It normally rains hard and more often for most of November, December and January, sometimes February. The air is much cleaner now as well and that is so nice!


We have a great view from our condo on the 35th floor. I love watching the rain from home. 

Manual focus to get the camera to focus on the raindrops instead of anything else. 


Looking down at traffic but focused on the rain drops on the window.

I like this, you can almost see the rain drops falling. I used a slower-ish shutter speed setting for this effect. 

We are going to Penang, Malaysia for the weekend so I am really hoping to get great photos there. 

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment