Thursday, May 21, 2015

Photos From a Long Walk Around Town



The newly refurbished Capitol Building, once a theater and now houses retail.

 A look down a Chinatown street from New Bridge Road.

The MICA building, also known as Old Hill Street Police Station.

Here I think I was walking down New Bridge Road and turning by the Kreta Ayer Community Center. 

I think this street was one street down from Purvis Street by the Bras Basah Complex with the art supplies and book stores. I always think I will remember these things and then I never do. 

Cool older buildings with the newer towers in the background. Don't ask the street name, I am sure I have no idea.

This I know. Home is the gold tower and this is my hood :)

This is definitely at Cross Street and New Bridge Road.

This is looking down a 5 foot way on Tan Quee Lan Street near Bugis Junction. Looks empty but all of the shops are in use. I think it doesn't get busy here until later.

Same street as the photo above, Tan Quee Lan. I know this street because the new Downtown line goes to Bugis and this is one of the exits. There is a giant neon sign I would love to photograph after dark but I haven't seen it lit yet. 


Happy Friday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment