Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Quick Trip to Little India

This week seemed to fly by. When Thursday came around and I still didn't have anything for Photo Friday I knew a quick trip to Little India would do the trick. 

Inside Tekka Market. I really didn't mean to take this photo and keep it. I was just checking my camera settings and when I got home I realized it was actually pretty good. Funny how sometimes that works out.

Vegetable stand and mini mart. Very colorful. Every time I go to Little India I am starving, even if I just ate a huge meal. 

Eggplant, daikon radish and gourds. Sometimes I just want to buy them all because they are so pretty.

Her sari is pretty!

Cat napping in a cool shady alley. 

Dried chilies and anchovies.

Another beautiful sari. Love the green.


Happy Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment