Thursday, July 14, 2016

Signs and a Butterfly Re-do

I posted last year on signs and I have been collecting more photos since then. Enjoy!

Awww, how sweet!

I couldn't agree more. Cake for dinner is not a bad idea.

LOL!

I don't know, seemed interesting to me at the time. Not so much today.

Too scared of the monkeys to go back here.

Not sure I'd like that flavor.

I went back to my butterfly photo taken at Hort Park a few weeks ago. I read an article online that suggesting making your photos darker to bring out more detail. They described it as doing the same thing artists do with paint, adding black to make the color more dramatic. Thought I'd give it a try. I wasn't super satisfied with the original butterfly photo.

  
First photo is the butterfly photo from my Hort Park post, second photo is the same but darker and a closer crop. What do you think? I like how the branch with the buds shows up more in the darker photo, the other might be a bit too light but now the darker might be a bit too dark. I love editing photos though and I could seriously play with this photo for a long time.

 
 The Pixlr glamour glow filter.

Black and White. Gorgeous.

Happy Friday!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment