Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rainy Days

I love rain. I love to watch the clouds gather and become dark. It is so interesting to me, so exciting. We have plenty of rain in Singapore, almost everyday. When we realized we were moving here we read on line there are two seasons in Singapore, hot and wet and hot and wetter. That is the truth. The heat is not so great but the rain is so nice. I hope to add to this collection. It is difficult to take photos of the rain. I don't want to get my lenses or cameras wet, afraid it will damage something. Bought a camera storm jacket, hoping that will help. Many times the rain doesn't show up in the photograph at all. If there are any photographers out there with some rain experience, please feel free to message me some tips!


Riding the bus during a down pour. 


A nice glow from the headlights in the afternoon rain.


Sharing an umbrella with a friend.







I do hope to add to this collection more interesting rain photos. I'd love to catch a few kids playing the rain, maybe someone caught without an umbrella or a group of people waiting under an awning for the rain to clear.

Happy Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment