Thursday, January 23, 2014

Works In Progress

I've been so busy this week trying to get good photos for a few different subjects, Water in Motion, Chinese New Year and Love in the City. I have a good start on water and CNY, haven't even started on love. I think that is going to be a real challenge for me. Public displays of affection aren't popular here, mostly just teenagers and that isn't really photogenic. Also, I am too shy to take photos of people especially when they are assuming they are having a private moment. I will have to think outside the box. Any ideas will be welcome, feel free to comment!


The Fullerton Hotel decorated for Chinese New Year.

Some of the fountains at the Fullerton. Water in Motion and Chinese New Year :)

Bugis Village is bursting with stalls selling everything needed for the new year. These are artificial flowers.

Live plants and small fruit trees.


Red Ribbon Buddha, that's what I named him. You can donate to the Community Chest charity and by doing so you are given a ribbon to tie on the Buddha.


Statue at Bugis Village. Haven't yet figured out who he is...

Up close view of one of the temples at Bugis Village.

Another up close view of the entrance to a temple at Bugis Village.


Water in motion. This was taken at Botanic Gardens in the National Orchid Garden section.


I think this may be my favorite water shot so far. Needs a bit of editing.

Happy Friday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment