Friday, March 28, 2014

Smoke Art?

The hot weather had me wanting to stay indoors this week so I gave smoke photography a try. I had some incense and I got my camera and black fabric backdrop set up in the lift lobby (sort of like a mud room on a house) and gave it my best shot. It didn't turn out as well as some of the images I have seen on the internet but not bad for a first try. Saturday I have an outdoor photo shoot planned and I am hoping I will get great photos for next week.

Smoke rings

Like it but maybe a little out of focus? Maybe that is just the way the smoke looked? 

This one is my favorite :) Great smoke swirls, sort of looks like a snake, maybe...

Same set up as the other photos, just different editing. I like this one too.



Happy Friday!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment