Thursday, July 30, 2015

Majulah Singapura!

It's almost National Day in Singapore. The city has its flag hung everywhere and I took a few photos earlier this week. 

The old Supreme Court building across from the Padang where the celebrations will be held this year.

Here is part of the stage. They were doing sound checks when I was there so every once in a while really loud music would start up and I'd jump five feet in the air. Wonder if I gave anyone a good laugh?

 Central Fire Station. Too bad the flag on top was wrapped around the pole, would have made a nice photo.

Victoria Theater with the old bridge. So much construction still happening in the Civic Center. Wonder if it will be completed for National Day celebrations?

My best shot at cropping out some of the road work. The building is beautiful. Looking forward to attending a concert there soon I hope.

Gorgeous view of Victoria Theater and the modern city high rises in the background. 

The Arts House at The Old Parliament. Again my best shot at cropping out the construction. Once this area is finished you can expect many more photos. It is one of my favorite places in Singapore.

Happy Friday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment