Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year




Christmas snuck up on me this year. Maybe its living in the tropics with high heat and humidity everyday but it just doesn't seem like Christmas time at all. The signs are there, beautiful decorations all over the city, stores with plenty of gift ideas, grocery stores with so many extra yummy treats! Somehow with everything it still doesn't feel like Christmas. Here are some trees that are close to home. I see them everyday when I am out and about walking around town. I guess I should have posted this last week, maybe I would have found the spirit of the holidays a little sooner!

 This is my favorite tree at Asia Square (right behind our condo). It is a giant tree, must be 3 stories high.


A close up of the Asia Square tree decorations. That star is as big as my head!


I liked this angle of the tree.


This is my favorite photo in this post. I love the "out of focus" shot. I spend so much time trying to get a perfect photo, its funny how the out of focus perspective is popular with photographers. Hope to try this more often in the future.


Nutcracker tree at the I12Katong mall. 


One Shenton tree in the lobby on the 1st floor. This is the tree at our condo, beautiful!


This is the closest thing we will have to a Rockefeller Center tree this year. It is giant, packed with lights and gorgeous! I saw them putting the tree up a few weeks ago. There was a hole in the back of the tree so I peaked in and a man was in there and he scared me so bad!!! I jumped and screamed, thank goodness it was a weekend and the building was pretty much empty! I'll never do that again!


Pretty little tree at the Marina Bay Link Mall. I love this mall and now that the Downtown Line is open I am able to get there quickly. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Happy Friday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment